All students are expected to comply immediately with any reasonable request made by teachers and/or the administration.
Consequences will be given to students not following cafeteria rules
- No cutting in line.
- No running or horseplay.
- No pushing or shoving in the lunch line.
- All trash is to be placed in the containers.
- Pick up trash on the floor around your table.
- No food is to leave the cafeteria.
- Clean table before leaving the cafeteria.
- Get permission before leaving the cafeteria.
- Do not leave designated area in the courtyard.
- Middle school students must sit at assigned table in their grade level area.
- Middle school – each student will be assigned a week to wipe down their table with a sanatized wipe. Each student will have this duty about 3 times a year, depending on the number of students assigned to the table (12-16). Students who fail to wipe down their table will be given a lunch detention. Lunch detentions are not part of the Student’s Discipline Record.